Our websites are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
Postal address: Wax Wisteria, 3 Tithe Lane, West End, Surrey, GU24 9FY
Telephone number: 07875 149113
Our websites may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
• Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, date of birth and gender.
• Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
• Health Related Data includes information we request that you provide to us prior to receiving a treatment.
• Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
• Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
• Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
• Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
• Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
• Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
◦ apply for our products or services;
◦ subscribe to our service or publications, via our website, phone, email, or written form.
◦ apply to take part in a competition or promotion and/or if you take part in any competition or promotion;
◦ apply to receive any treatment or receive any treatment;
◦ request marketing, treatment, product or service information to be sent to you;
◦ enter a competition.
You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time. Please contact us to do so.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users' computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website. Google will store this information.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access- You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification- You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure- You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing- You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing- You have theright to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability- You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month.
Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
QUESTIONS AND YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at: email@example.com.